Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ruffle

 I don't typically write reviews when I blog.  I enjoy taking pictures of outfits and that is pretty much the only reason why I do it.  However, this skin that Estella Magic introduced me to makes me WANT to write about it.  It is from a store called .Birdy. and I was so drawn to them because they are not only beautiful but so different.  It is hard to find something that is so well made in Second Life that every other avatar is not wearing.  The interesting thing about these skins is they change drastically when you change shapes.  This happens to be something I love because Estella and I were able to wear the same exact skin but because our shapes are so different we still looked unique.  Another thing about this store that I just absolutely fell in love with is the fact that all tones of the skin appliers for both hands and feet for the Slink Mesh Hands are 1L in the store.  That is such a huge savings when you think about how much most stores are charging for one skin tone for each applier!

With all that said, I really think you should check it out.  This skin I am wearing is the free group gift, so all you have to lose is the 50L it costs to join the group.  That is an extremely fair price, in my opinion.  

Enjoy! :)



Skin ~ .Birdy. ~ Brooke Skin/Pure (Sunshine) Free Group Gift
Hair ~ Slink ~ Bianca/Coffee
Top ~ The Secret Store ~ Elsa Ruffle Shirt (At July's Collabor88)
Skirt ~ Maitreya ~ Mini Skirt/Vivid Tarantino
Shoes ~ ISON ~ Leather Strap Sandals/Gray (At July's Collabor88)
Feet ~ Slink ~ Mesh Flat Feet (With Birdy's 1L skin applier)
Ears ~ [MANDALA] ~ Simple Ears
Eyes ~ Mayfly ~ Deep Sky Mesh Eyes
Eyelashes ~ Maitreya ~ Mesh Lashes (Free group gift)
Necklace ~ ::Miss LT:: ~ Skull Necklace (Free group gift)
Tattoo ~ ::Para Designs:: ~ Tiger Calf Sleeve
Toe nail applier ~ *~*HopScotch*~* Animal Toenails/Frog
Pose ~ (marukin) [kook] i am my own woman (At June's Collabor88)




No comments:

Post a Comment