Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!  I hope you had a lovely day filled with sunshine and barbecues :)  If not, then I hope it was a pleasant day none-the-less.  So, I decided to do a bit of a patriotic tribute to celebrate the USA's Independence Day.  I hope you like it.  

I happened to get these GOS shoes today (in Red, to match my theme) and I have to tell you, they are the most amazing things I have ever owned in Second Life thus far!  It was one click and the skin was matched, no muss no fuss.  I had a hard time justifying spending nearly 1k on a pair of shoes I probably wouldn't wear often, but the second I tried them on I stopped worrying about how much they cost.  So, you might see Tishi wearing these for a few posts...I don't want to change them!  hehe

Since I spent so much on the shoes, I decided to throw in a few freebies to complete the look.  The facepaint was just too cute for me not to grab it for 1L.  Once I got the look together, I had to add the sousaphone for good measure.  It just looked adorable on her and reminded me of how Tishi would look if she was going to be in a 4th of July parade!  Wouldn't a Second Life parade be fun?  :)


Skin ~ Glam Affair ~ Luria/Europa
Hair ~ lollipopZ - Piece&Love (Free group gift)
Dress ~ MIEL ~ Nautica Dress/color change hud (last 50L Friday)
Shoes ~ GOS ~ Ursula Wedge/Red
Watch ~ Kari ~ Barb Watch
Face Paint ~ .:Glamorize:. ~ USA Facepaint (1L on the marketplace)
Tattoo ~ AITUI TATTOO ~ Defeating Curse ~ Freebie (Endless Summer Hunt, Jun 20 - Jul 20)
Sousaphone ~ BALACLAVA!! ~ Marching on series (from the last Arcade)
Hands ~ SLink Mesh Hands ~ Casual (With Glam Affair skin appliers in Europa)

Location  @ Tableau 

No comments:

Post a Comment