Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Freebies & Cheapies, #1



I decided to make a Freebie/Cheapie post for the blog since...who doesn't love quality freebies??  I plan on making at least one post a month focusing on free and cheap items (under 100L) for the blog.  I hope you like what I was able to come up with!  More to come soon!!  

Skin ~ {essences} ~ Alborada/No Makeup @ TFG  (70L)
Hair ~ .:vive nine:. ~ Wang in Steel (Freebie) 
Eyes ~ .Insufferable Dastard. ~ Spring/Wet Sand (50L) 
Tank ~ Izzie's ~ Beaded Top/White (free TOSL Hunt) 
Vest ~ *RibboN* ~ LaceVest/Karashi (only 30L)
Shorts ~ ][AV][ ~ jean shorts blue (freebie)
Stockings ~ ][AV][ ~ asian/green (freebie)
Flats ~ !!KKBB!! ~ Candy Flats/white (1L) 
Bag ~ *RibboN* ~ Flower Bag/Baby Pink (40L) 
Necklace ~ ***Shine*** ~ Short Flower Necklace (free TOSL Hunt) 
Hair Flower ~ ][AV][ ~ Mesh Pink Dress (I modded the color, 1L) 

XOXO
~Tishi

No comments:

Post a Comment