Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bloom Madness

I was a skeptic at first about these dolls, I will admit.  However, I have totally fallen in love with my Bloom doll avatar!  I have no idea why they are so much more fun to dress up, but they are!  I am sure you have seen these avatars everywhere since they were introduced to the Second Life Grid, and if you haven't just give it a day or two and I am sure you will!  Hope you enjoy the look I threw together!
Bloom Doll Avatar ~ Surf Co. Outlet ~ Boo Bloom 
Hair ~ >TRUTH< ~ Peta/Treacle 
Top/Belt ~ *VioMagic* ~ The Delicacy Outfit 
Jeans ~ [Decoy] ~ Layla 84 Jeans/Dark Wash 
Boots ~ {mon tissu} ~ Provence Riding Boots/Chestnut 
Cowboy Hat ~ Reek ~ Ween Cowboy Hat 
Necklace ~ *VioMagic* ~ Necklace from the Seabreeze Outfit 
Bangles ~ *Fishy Strawberry* ~ Brown Wooden Bangles 
Nails ~ *Rezlpsa Loc* ~ Teal Nails 

No comments:

Post a Comment