Sunday, September 22, 2013

Twerk, twerk (Miley, Miley)

Tishi's Halloween Costume 

We will all remember this year at MTV's Video Music Awards because of Miley Cyrus's performance.
Love it, hate it or even despise it, her performance was the most talked about thing around water coolers for quite a while.  So with that, I had decided that Tishi would look hilarious as the Twerktastic Miley this year for Halloween.  

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year both in real life and Second Life.  I always try to come up with something funny for me and my avatar to be each year.  It just makes parties so much more fun when my costume makes other people laugh, it is a blast!  So, if you would like to...share your Halloween Costume ideas with me!  Just add your photos to the Second Life Halloween Costume 2013 group on Flickr.  Anything from scary, to cute to hilarious photos are welcome!!  

Hope you enjoy Tishi's twerking! ;)



2 comments:

  1. I got here from a Flickr pool and OMG, this is hilarious. XD So well done! Twerk that thick(e) booteh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zee: Thank you so much for your comment! It makes me very happy that you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete