Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hula Hoop

I decided to try something a little bit different this time to show off the adorable new hula hoop HUD I got from Decoy.  I hope you like this short little video I made to showcase it. 



Skin ~ Glam Affair ~ Luria/Europa
Eyebrows ~ Mynerva ~ Eyebrow style 2/Brown dark
Hair ~ Truth Hair ~ Charlize/Browns Fade4
Top ~ -tres blah- Cropped Top/Orange 
Shorts ~ coldLogic ~ Ramsey/Contrast
Hula Hoop ~ [Decoy] ~ Hoopin/PolyPro Teal
Earrings ~ (Yummy) ~ Flamingo 
Bracelet ~ miel ~ Friendo (Modified by me to be smaller)
Anklet ~ Maitreya ~ Strings and Beads 
Hands ~ SLink ~ Casual Mesh Hands (With Glam Affair skin applier)
Feet ~ SLink ~ Flat Mesh Feet (With Glam Affair skin applier)
Ears ~ [MANDALA] ~ Simple Ears
Nails ~ [eskimo fashion] Designer's Personal Stash/Pack3

Location ~ My apartment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment