Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lovely Fall Day

Ahh...I love this weather!
I don't usually use anyone else's photography on my blog...but I decided to make an exception with this close-up photo that my lovely and (extremely) talented niece took of me today!  Thank you so much Abi!  You did a beautiful job!  *hugs*  <3 

Skin ~ Curio ~ Jewel/Swan Freckles 
Hair ~ [Elikatira] ~ Comfort/Brown 4 
Glasses ~ {mon tissu} ~ Four Corners Readers/Blue 
Teeth ~ Slink ~ Real Teeth 
Sweater ~ {mon tissu} ~ Prudence Cardigan/Orange 
Undershirt ~ {mon tissu} ~ Lollia Tank Top/White 
Scarf ~ (Tokidoki) ~ Scarf from my Aunt 
Skirt ~ (Tokidoki) ~ Belt Skirt/Peach 
Socks ~ Argyle Anonymous ~ Orange Grey Patch Socks (New!) 
Shoes ~ Argyle Anonymous ~ Mox/Mocha 
Bag ~ [label mode] ~ mimui handbag 

XOXO
~Tishi


No comments:

Post a Comment